- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College-Kansas City.
- Recipient of the "Clinic Service Award" for outstanding patient care during his internship at Cleveland Chiropractic College.
- Studied Acupuncture at the Acupuncture Society of America under Dr. Richard Yennie, the 1998 World Health Organization "Man of the Year".
- Received two B.S. degrees from Missouri Western State University. While there Dr. Oyler was captain of the football team and an All-Conference performer on the field. Dr. Oyler was named "Scholar Athlete of the Year" in 2001.
- Received a Master's Degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and was a member of the Teaching Fellows program. As a member of this program, Dr. Oyler taught 5th grade for three years in the Kansas City Missouri School District.
- Dr. Oyler was raised in Blue Springs, Missouri and attended high school at Blue Springs South.
- Married to Jamie Oyler and a proud father of two children, Evan and Norah.
- Dr. Oyler uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Oyler is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
|Monday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 11:00||Closed|
We've heard a lot lately regarding how certain nations play a long game in terms of regional influence and global geopolitics. The concept of a so-called long game is interesting in that it implie ...View Article
When Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes applied himself to a difficult case, he famously utilized his powers of deduction. Holmes assembled and examined the facts before him and employed a ...View Article
In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
Mindfulness programs and practices frequently describe a process of locating your "center." One's center may be conceived as a focus of energy, both spiritual and physical, by which all activities ...View Article
Summertime may mean barbecue and it may mean the beach, but it also means outdoor activities that we haven't engaged in for much of the year such as hiking, biking, volleyball, and tennis. If we w ...View Article
An adult human spine typically consists of 26 moveable segments: seven cervical vertebras, twelve thoracic vertebras, five lumbar vertebras, one sacrum, and one coccyx (tailbone). Intervertebral d ...View Article
Newsletter Sign Up