- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College-Kansas City.
- Recipient of the "Clinic Service Award" for outstanding patient care during his internship at Cleveland Chiropractic College.
- Studied Acupuncture at the Acupuncture Society of America under Dr. Richard Yennie, the 1998 World Health Organization "Man of the Year".
- Received two B.S. degrees from Missouri Western State University. While there Dr. Oyler was captain of the football team and an All-Conference performer on the field. Dr. Oyler was named "Scholar Athlete of the Year" in 2001.
- Received a Master's Degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and was a member of the Teaching Fellows program. As a member of this program, Dr. Oyler taught 5th grade for three years in the Kansas City Missouri School District.
- Dr. Oyler was raised in Blue Springs, Missouri and attended high school at Blue Springs South.
- Married to Jamie Oyler and a proud father of two children, Evan and Norah.
- Dr. Oyler uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Oyler is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
|Monday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 11:00||Closed|
When time is spent in an office or indoors day in and day out, some can lose that connection to the outside world. And that loss of connection can lead to higher stress levels and more health ailm ...View Article
Spring is arriving. The days are getting longer, the air is fresher, and the sunlight is brighter. Flowers and bushes are beginning to bloom. Tree sap is running and there are new baby animals in ...View Article
Left-Handers Day, celebrated on August 13th, was launched in 1992 by the Left-Handers Club, an organization based in the United Kingdom. Since then, Left-Handers Day has become a worldwide event a ...View Article
A book cover may not necessarily tell the whole story and may not accurately portray the nature of the contents within. Publishing companies pay high salaries to their marketing staff to create co ...View Article
In a common occurrence, you bend over to pick up the pencil you inadvertently dropped on the floor. Or you bend over to pick up the soap bar that has slipped through your fingers in the shower. Or ...View Article
Good spinal alignment means good biomechanical health. Essentially, your spine is the biomechanical center of your body. Your legs are connected to your spine via two large and strong pelvic bones ...View Article
Newsletter Sign Up