- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College-Kansas City.
- Recipient of the "Clinic Service Award" for outstanding patient care during his internship at Cleveland Chiropractic College.
- Studied Acupuncture at the Acupuncture Society of America under Dr. Richard Yennie, the 1998 World Health Organization "Man of the Year".
- Received two B.S. degrees from Missouri Western State University. While there Dr. Oyler was captain of the football team and an All-Conference performer on the field. Dr. Oyler was named "Scholar Athlete of the Year" in 2001.
- Received a Master's Degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and was a member of the Teaching Fellows program. As a member of this program, Dr. Oyler taught 5th grade for three years in the Kansas City Missouri School District.
- Dr. Oyler was raised in Blue Springs, Missouri and attended high school at Blue Springs South.
- Married to Jamie Oyler and a proud father of two children, Evan and Norah.
- Dr. Oyler uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Oyler is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
|Monday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 6:00|
|Friday||9:00 - 11:00||Closed|
Young peoples' bones stop growing by approximately age 20, somewhat earlier in women and somewhat later in men. Long bone growth, that is, in the arm, forearm, thigh, and leg, ceases later and sma ...View Article
Comparisons between the inner world and the outer world have been frequently drawn by philosophers, nature writers, and visual artists. For example, "seeing the universe in a grain of sand" is a w ...View Article
In baseball, hitting for the cycle means that a batter hits a single, a double, a triple, and a home run during the same game. Hitting for the cycle is a rare baseball event, occurring about as of ...View Article
When Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes applied himself to a difficult case, he famously utilized his powers of deduction. Holmes assembled and examined the facts before him and employed a ...View Article
In early winter, whether we're celebrating Hanukkah or Christmas, both or nothing at all, families and friends gather to share food and drink and give thanks for a year successfully completed. We ...View Article
Children and adults are the same but different. Most kids want to play all the time, but they also are required to go to school. Most adults would prefer to play all the time – relax, go to the ...View Article
Newsletter Sign Up