Dr. Josh M. Oyler is licensed and nationally board certified in chiropractic and acupuncture
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Cleveland Chiropractic College-Kansas City.
- Recipient of the "Clinic Service Award" for outstanding patient care during his internship at Cleveland Chiropractic College.
- Studied Acupuncture at the Acupuncture Society of America under Dr. Richard Yennie, the 1998 World Health Organization "Man of the Year".
- Received two B.S. degrees from Missouri Western State University. While there Dr. Oyler was captain of the football team and an All-Conference performer on the field. Dr. Oyler was named "Scholar Athlete of the Year" in 2001.
- Received a Master's Degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City and was a member of the Teaching Fellows program. As a member of this program, Dr. Oyler taught 5th grade for three years in the Kansas City Missouri School District.
- Dr. Oyler was raised in Blue Springs, Missouri and attended high school at Blue Springs South.
- Married to Jamie Oyler and a proud father of two children, Evan and Norah.
- Dr. Oyler uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Oyler is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.